November 22, 2009

Hazel Elf's day

Hi it's Hazel Elf here writing about my day so far. Well today was a lot of work. Also for the next couple of weeks it will be a lot of work preparing for Christmas. Mrs.Clause, Holly, and me were helping Santa read all the letters and telling the Elf's that make the toys what the kids want for Christmas. I snuck away from the kitchen to write this because me and Holly are making some reindeer treats well I must go because Holly is calling me. Well bye for now, and have a Ho Ho Ho of a good day

3 comments:

  1. What kind of raindeer treats?are you and holly really sisters and are you guys really 299 years old

    ReplyDelete
  2. We make all kinds, like chocolate bars, cookies, candy canes, and more! Yes we are real, I would show you a picture but we don't appear on flim. We are sisters, but somehow Hazel is taller than me.

    ReplyDelete